Despite the many payment choices available, check origination in the US is not declining. In fact, the Federal Reserve Payment Study reports that checks account for $19 billion in value per year.
Are you a business-to-business (B2B) or consumer-to-business (C2B) payment remittance or item processing operation who needs to process checks? Are you seeking to protect your check sorter investment into the foreseeable future beyond the OEM’s announced end-of-support dates?
Let Qwinstar protect your investment and capability to process checks.
• Largest service provider of check sorting systems in the US and Canada
• On-site service with fully qualified service engineers
• Diagnostic tools to diagnose issues and get the sorter back in service quickly
• Industry’s largest supply of parts
• Fully refurbished systems and modules
• Independent from the OEMs and therefore unaffected by their decisions to exit the market
Industries we support:
• Large and Mid-Sized Banks and Credit Unions
• State and Federal Governments
• Lockbox Processing Providers
• Insurance Companies
Qwinstar is the largest servicer of check processing equipment, bank branch peripherals, and cash automation technology for financial institutions in the US and Canada. Qwinstar is also an Authorized Provider of NCR iTRAN item processing systems. With nationwide technician coverage, Qwinstar’s support is unmatched in the industry. Our diagnostic software and multi-vendor training allow our technicians to provide specialized 24/7 service on a variety of platforms such as IBM, NCR, Burroughs, and ibml.
Our inventory is stocked with the industry’s largest supply of parts, ink, and fluid needed to get your business up and running as fast as possible. We work with financial institutions, banks, retailers, cash in transit, and gaming companies to maintain and service their equipment. We pride ourselves on our preventative-maintenance focus and rigorous technician training programs in order to provide the greatest value to our clients.